- 1 cup rice flour (or teff)
- ½ cup Sorghum flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour (or arrowroot starch)
- ½ tsp xantham gum
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil (or coconut oil)
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cup Almond Milk (or coconut milk/nondairy milk)
- 1 Tbsp xylitol (or dash of stevia)
Preheat waffle iron. Stir all ingredients together in a medium-sized mixing bowl until thoroughly incorporated. Make sure batter is thin enough to spread slightly when place on waffle-iron (add additional water slowly if needed, 1-2 Tbsp at a time). Cook each waffle on waffle-iron.
Serve with butter and blackstrap molasses or maple syrup.