- 3-4 large sirloin steaks (or steak of choice, even pork tenderloin)
- 1 cup orange water kefir (or orange/pineapple juice)
- ½ cup gluten-free soy sauce (or Bragg’s aminos)
- 1 Tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 3-4 cloves fresh pressed garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp paprika (optional for a splash of spice)
In a large flat container place all steaks and pour liquids over the top, add spices and water to just cover all steaks. Flip steaks so all sides are covered in juices and marinate for 12-36 hours. Flipping the steaks in the liquid at least once.
Pre-heat grill and cook steaks to desired level: rare, medium-rare, medium-well, etc. Serve with Asian veggies and/or Asian salad.